Re: Re: As an Australian observer

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roland: a further respons to VC (203.221.111.195) on April 16, 2004 at 20:46:45:

In Reply to: Re: As an Australian observer posted by VC on April 15, 2004 at 19:34:11:

VC, You wrote: When Australia commits money and troops to the issue at hand in Iraq,then maybe we can discuss the matter further. Until then, do you REALLY have ANYTHING pertinent to say to the issue?

I believe that as a fellow world tenant I have a right to speak on any issue in the building, but even more so when one of the other tenants forgets his/her place and assumes the role of landlord. I see the US's position at present is on of self-appointed landlord and its scary.
Further to that, your assertion that one only has the right to speak when one is wealthy enough to afford a voice I find abhorrent, although it dovetails well with current US policy. When I see an injustice and bullying Im afraid I was raised to speak up about it. You seem to suggest that when one land is invaded by another, only the invaders have the right to speak about it. What a concerning attitude to have.
Regards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: As an Australian observer

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]