More on the U.S. part 2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Christian Scholar (65.100.63.81) on April 17, 2004 at 12:48:56:

You also said the following, friend:

"Although you personally may not believe it (at least not consciously) there are some in your country, especially in the present Administration, who see that US ascendancy and governance is a viable alternative to the UN, who see that their view of how the world should operate is how it should actually be. This notion makes me shudder."
Make me believe, Roland. Do you have this information that proves this, I will read it. Is it from statements made by the administration that the world media caught that our "biased" media missed? If so, give me those web links. But, Brother, if it is just speculation from sources that hate the U.S., then I am not going to buy it. You need to give me those Rumsfeld speeches where he actually stated something of this "US ascendancy and governance" which "is a viable alternative to the UN," for I never once heard anyone speak of such a thing. The closest thing to it is that if the UN ain't gonna help us, we will go it alone if need be. But nothing like you are saying.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: More on the U.S. part 2

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]