Preface to Pangea letters

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Christian Scholar (65.100.63.81) on April 17, 2004 at 21:12:35:

Hello my friend,

You know, I have to say Pangea, that since I have been gone there is nothing more that I missed about this forum then you!!! Though we disagree (because you are brilliantly wrong most of the time :)J/K ) I did miss the good conversation.

Now, I tried to find your arguments to me, I usually save them on a disk, and unfortunately I could not. But I still do have the ones I posted back to you. The first letter was on your question about fulfillment. You had made an interesting argument about the confusion of interpreting that word in the New Testament, using dictionary definitions and so on. So I responded to that. The second had to do with some of the major problems you had with the Mosiac covenant concerning women, slaves, shrimp, and other stuff. I answered that in a different letter. I will separate each answer into to different posts, and of course they will be about four or five parts each (with this new format, you know). So, I will be sure to get a response. Originally I posted these a couple of days after you posted to me, and you had said you were going out of town. That is about the time when Anonymous attacked the regular forum.

Well, God-bless, my friend,
Christian Scholar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Preface to Pangea letters

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]