2,000 WORD LIMIT AND WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN MY MESSAGE FOR ALL TO SEE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MICKMICKMICK (64.136.27.227) on April 18, 2004 at 09:57:34:

This is a word count test to show all forumizers what it looks like to have 2000 characters up there sleeve and posted on the fredhead daystar forum and as such I shall ramble on about things like the GOOGLE IPO and other things maybe unless I ramble enough in general terms such that I don’t get around to specifics – and as I do this I wonder what effect font and capitals have on the 2000 character rule that fred mentioned in the first historical section of this new forum – on april 10th, well this sucks so far because I’ve already done almost 500 up to the april 10th I just wrote – and this means characters with spaces. I had a post or two lost forever due to this limit and matt wrights FAQ is greatly lacking so that we don’t have all the details yet… anyone know what all the new rules are?

So, does 10,000 sound good for the google ipo? I just took 2,000 of my 10,000 for google and put it in NOKIA… so 10,000 out of 200,000 isn’t a eggs in one basket scenario for me – but a real chunk!

Noe lets just do random walk starting now with things I think of: monkey (as per dave chappelle show and his distracted point of thinking of a monkey and a few other things), h.r. giger (as per the “nice” works of art his I have above my computer and elsewhere), world book encyclopedias -1977 (year our family moved to orange park florida) (as per them next to my tower to quiet my tower)… and I have a betty paige sticker on my printer and tower et al… have a 8.5 by 11 blade runner page as per movie poster of this great early 80s sci fi masterpiece… have a greg maddux rookie card on my tower – not to mention the WIRED issue of recent GOOGLE fame (on the cover)… my maddux rookie is leaning up against an empty can of JOHN MCCANN steel cut oat meal which is on those encyclopedias along with maddux on top of my tower – 600 speed processor in this gateway… and as per this DAYSTAR phenom forum I have a 8.5 by 11 of a work of art that has a three dimensional huge question mark br

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 2,000 WORD LIMIT AND WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN MY MESSAGE FOR ALL TO SEE

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]