Re: Saying Last Good- ByesTO Mother In Law (Frosty)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MICKMICKMICK (64.136.27.227) on April 19, 2004 at 08:54:26:

In Reply to: Saying Last Good- ByesTO Mother In Law (Frosty) posted by by Unknow on April 18, 2004 at 12:10:49:

AN EVIL ONE. Like i've been saying of late, the universe is evil and attachment and expectation to what you desire and want and hope in your pleasure dome of safe secure rewards in life can only bring about eventual suffering. thats a buddhist idea and one i find peace in so often...

in other words, as per usual americana, less is more... and even mothers must be released, like SKYWALKER going into the desert to find his already lost/nearly dead mom and then this suffering and attachment turning him toward the dark side directly... love calls for release? and a peace and acceptance? or do we fight the power of god and his cold painful ways... AT THE VERY LEAST, IF THERE IS A GOD, IT MUST BE LIMITED WHETHER GOOD OR EVIL BECAUSE NEITHER SIDE TOTALLY WINS - BUT EVIL CERTAINLY WINS OVERALL AND IT IS ONLY THE CYCLE OF RECREATED BEAUTY, PLEASURE AND LOVE OF LIFE THAT CAN TEMPORARILY DEFEAT THE EVIL OF CHANGE AND PAIN IN THE UNIVERSE...

SPOCK SAID TO KIRK BEAUTY IS TRANSIENT, BUT KIRK SAID IT ENDURES... IMPERMANENCE IS THE WAY OF THE UNIVERSE AND ONLY RECREATION CAN ACCOUNT FOR MORE BEAUTY AND LOVE OF LIFE...

WHETHER INFINITE OR STATIC IT IS BOTH A NIGHTMARE TO ME AND I CAN'T CONSOLE EITHER OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE TWO, BUT CAN ONLY FIND PEACE IN TAOISM AND ITS BIG WHATEVER IN LIFE THAT ALLOWS ESCAPE - AN ESCAPE OF DETACHMENT AND MYSTERY, A MEDITATIVE ENLIGHTMENT OF KNOWING WITHOUT KNOWING... AND YET IN THIS IDEA I THERE IS PEACE IN IGNORANCE? IS IT APATHY AND NOT TRYING? OR IS IT A PATH AND FLOW OUTSIDE THE USUAL TRAPS - MAYBE NO WHERE AND MAYBE EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTHING OTHER AND IN BETWEEN...

IN ANY CASE, CAN'T HELP YOU WITH YOUR MOM AT THIS POINT OTHER THAN TO OFFER YOU A NICE BUDDHIST PROVERB MAKING YOU MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR MOM...:

"YOU MAY SEARCH THE UNIVERSE FOR SOMEONE MORE WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION THAN YOU ARE YOURSELF, BUT SUCH A PERSON DOES NOT EXIST."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Saying Last Good- ByesTO Mother In Law (Frosty)

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Daystar Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]